Thursday, December 6, 2007

my first snow fall

snow fall, oh snow fall. what a wonderful thing. it can give you a delay from school or even the unthinkable, a day off. my first snowfall of the year was yesterday. Unfortunately there was school and there was no delay. just another wonderful 8 am start of the day. The snow was a lot more than i thought. it was more than an inch but not to much. on my ride home yesterday my mom and i almost got stuck going up a hill and there was a car that was sliding back down but still it was snowing so everything was okay!

3 comments:

jaml00jaml00 said...

Sweet blog. That is some great web design right there. Wow.

i.really.wish.i.was.chrissy said...

Dearest Baba,
I believe that the Blog page that you have constructed is extrordinarily pretty. Thank you so much for making it so beautiful. I also love the snow but maybe you should make all of the names on your link list capitals.

Love
Pineapple

Kallie Fehr said...

why hello chrissy, i like your little story about snow and i think that your blog page is gorgeous, absolutely stunning!!