Sunday, December 9, 2007

Honors Chemistry 5

Being part of this Honors Chemistry class has really helped me learn a lot more. It has opened up my mind to many different ways of studying and learning, etc. I really enjoy having a small class because it is easier to have one on one teaching and attention if you do not understand a concept. I think it would be completely different if there were more people in our class because I feel that there would be a lot more chaos in lab and when teaching. I do think that everyone contributes when it comes to learning in our class. I feel as if everyone in the class is very unique and adds to the classes personality. I think our Chemistry class is extremely fun and I love doing labs. All for now - over and out!

2 comments:

Mica said...

I also like that our chem class is small and agree with what you wrote about it being different if more people were in it and that there would be "chaos in the lab"

Anonymous said...

hey i like ur paragraph because i agree wit u completely! it's always a chaos in larger classes of chem! i think that because our class is small it's also a lot more organized and fun! and yea we are all unique and very very special :D